Learn the best practices for writing effective pitches on email and social media to elevate your content out of the spam folder and above the crowd.
You have a story you know would be sexy to the top journalists, bloggers and influencers important to your target audience. But how do you make your idea stand out in the bottomless pit of an email inbox or the never-ending stream of social media? This webcast recording features real-world case studies and best practices for writing effective pitches on email and social media to elevate your content out of the spam folder and above the crowd. Our trainers discuss how to use rich media to break through the clutter, as well as how to personalize pitches to come off as genuine and position yourself as a resource to skeptical scribes.
What You'll Learn
- Write the best emails and catchy subject lines most likely to get noticed, and the best and worst times to send them
- Use video and images to boost sharing and coverage potential
- Format rich media to minimize the risk of sending your email to spam
- Source newsworthy infographics, charts and visual representations of data for press releases and pitches
- Build trust with journalists—and steps to take if you inadvertently burn bridges
- Decide if and when to offer a reporter an exclusive story
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.