With over 500 million daily active users, Instagram is a platform your organization can't afford to ignore!
Join PR News’ roster of experts from Google, The Hershey Company and Porter Novelli on Oct. 26 as they share field-tested examples and measurable case studies to show how their brands went beyond just posting images to Instagram and ramped up effectiveness with smart tactics that got big results. We’ll tackle topics like utilizing Instagram for recruitment, how to take advantage of user generated content, evaluating which metrics make sense for your brand, as well as partnering with targeted, high-value influencers.
On Instagram, it takes more than pretty pictures and regular posting to achieve measurable results and hit your organization’s KPIs. You'll leave with the knowledge to implement an advanced communications strategy for your organization on Instagram.
What You'll Learn
- Integrate all of Instagram’s features – from Stories to live video – into well-rounded campaigns
- Shoot video with an Instagram-first mindset
- Bring your wider community into large events via Stories
- Use employee-generated content in Instagram Stories to establish brand personality
- Leverage sponsored posts on Instagram to put your content in front of new audiences
- Differentiate between which metrics matter for communicators and which can be left behind
- Sell a more aggressive Instagram strategy to the C-suite
- Repurpose and reuse evergreen content to maximize your investment
- Strategize every aspect of your Instagram presence—from trackable links to moving users through the sales cycle
- Partner with influencers and other brands to create campaigns with wider reach and greater impact
- Convert your competitors’ followers into advocates for your brand with Instagram Direct messaging
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.