Get the latest scoop on what kind of content Google favors in its search algorithm and how to apply that know-how to your entire brand content strategy.
Do you harbor fears that your content never gets seen online? That Google, in fact, hates your content, and buries it in searches? Do you suspect that SEO consultants have the keys to search success, while you're fumbling in the dark for your own keys?
At this webinar you’ll learn to write content that Google's algorithm loves. You'll advance your understanding of search engine optimization, and put that understanding into practice with tactics you can use right away.
You’ll learn from these communications experts: Christina Kelly and Chibuzo Aguocha of the American Cancer Society, who’ll show you where content and SEO merge; Grant Simmons of Homes.com, who’ll share search quality guidelines from Google and tell you what’s changed in search and what that means for your content; and Matt Vazquez of KoMarketing, who’ll focus on the real game changer in SEO—authoritative content created by your organization.
What You'll Learn
- What's changed in search engine optimization (SEO), and what that means for your content
- How to write your content so that search engines will love it
- How to tie social media into your SEO strategy
- How to be aware of different signals to see how your content is performing
- How to develop a linking strategy that becomes an SEO gold mine
- Making sure your metadata speaks accurately to what's on your web pages
- How to win high search rankings with inspirational, useful content
- How to succeed at SEO by building relationships with bloggers
- What "authoritative content" really means for your brand and your audience, and how it will give you the competitive edge you need in search
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.